Monday, July 20, 2009

HELLO TO ALL!

So sry pplz i have just been soooo busy with everything in life going on you know! just wanted to give a shout out to all my homies, peeps and paparazii(sry bout spellin)!! ANYHOODEL just wanted to say im getting back into the swing of posting it up! especially now that i can post using my phone!! =) wich by the by i got a new one! after i lost my enV (feels like forever agoo) i used my virgin mobile for a while (bleck) now i have the lg dare!! its got a touch screen and everythin! XD WELL olive is 2!! can you believe it!?! i cant... well she turned two last tuesday and now she is two for a WHOLE YEAR!! her party was yesterday... in case u missed it, IT WAS FANTABUUULOUS!! lol (i will post pics) countdown alert! 22 days till im 13 years old! YEP u heard me! only twenty two days left of being 12! i will b a teenager in 22 short days!!!!! and i think we are pretty much caught up... HOLEY MOLEYY!!! I HAVNT WRITTEN IN SOOOO LONG! its not even funny i now have an obsession! it is called the twilight series and NO DOUBT i am totally THE biggest fannn!!! i luv luv luv it!! lol its the love of my life! i could talk about it for HOURS! i have now read twilight (book 1) 10 times!!! lol (not kidding)


ANYWAYYS!
i will keep you all posted.... hope to hear from some of you... (others not so much)

so someone write me!!

OR TEXT ME!! (or call if ur old fashioned *wink wink* ;)

dinklepink@gmail.com -- email me to get my digits... not smart just to hand 'em out!!

ALRIGHTYY then!!

LUV YALLS!

peace luv twilight (or happieness ;)

come on and email me already gosh... :)

HOp3 to H3Ar fRoM yoU sO0N..>



No comments:

Post a Comment